Some pictures from the March for Science this past Saturday.
The March for science was amazing! Whoever had the i don’t know what I’ve been told involving Au (gold) needs to publish that online!
Get Email Updates
To help: https://goo.gl/forms/zAdY02dBEz3Ykii42
We accept the following as provisionally true:
- The Earth is becoming warmer due to human action.
- The diversity of life arose by evolution.
- An American government that ignores science to pursue ideological agendas threatens not only the environment of which humans are a part, but America itself.
- Scientific research in the United States is underfunded.
- Politicians who devalue expertise risk making decisions that do not reflect reality.
Who can participate:
Science is a methodology and a way of thinking. Anyone who uses and values these tools for understanding the world, not just professional scientists, may participate.
How can I help?
We are still in the very early stages of organizing this event. We need all the help we can get, especially from people with expertise in the following areas:
- Web Design
- Logo/Graphic design
- Law, incorporation of a not-for-profit
- Public relations and media relations
- Social media management
- Organizing large events
- Acquiring permits in DC
- Contacts with possible speakers
You don’t need to be a professional scientist to participate!